Nexus Mod Manager
Version: 0.72.3 Filesize: 8MB
- Open Source
- In English
Nexus mod manager is an open-source mod manager that completely revises or enhances the gaming experience to a greater level. These mods take the immersion and improve the overall quality of the game even better than original developers. Games like Elder Scroll: Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout series, mount and blade, and dragon age series have thousands of mods that introduce new features, improve, change and enhance every aspect of the game and is loved by thousands of gamers across the world.
These mods bring general optimization and fixes and new features to many old and new games that have issues when ported to PC and are written by fans of the game themselves such as high-resolution fixes, texture packs and custom made in-game models and is used by many hardcore gamers and streamers in their gameplay.
Features of Nexus Mod Manager
Huge library of mods available for more than 65 games
Thanks to its huge community and talented programmers, Nexus mod manager introduces many new changes to the game with the help of mods. Ranging from classics to modern AAA titles ranging from higher resolution support, graphical and glitch fixes, and introducing new gameplay features such as Skyrim. You can add roll features, combat mods, and gorgeous looking in-game models that are not available in the base game. Completely overhauling the immersion and feel from the vanilla version.
Manage, organize and install mods easily
Nexus simplistic look of the interface lets you keep track of your installed mods, rearrange, and provides clear and precise instructions on how to install mods into the game. Download the mods of your choice and perform a clean install for mods to take effect into the game and activate or deactivate certain components of the mods you don't prefer into your gameplay.
Easy to understand user interface
Loaded with huge amounts of mods, where other program's user interface is complicated and hard to understand the functionalities, Nexus mod manager has a quite simplistic and intuitive user interface, where you can locate and browse through huge libraries of mods in neat and fashionable order. Search nexus mod manager and install the desired mod of your favorite game and get started.
Steps to download and install the Nexus mod manager
- 1. To save the app on PC, click on green download button on upper right side of FileProton
- 2. Downloading of nexus mod manager will begin shortly, wait for it to complete
- 3. Search the .exe file of the application in the download folder where the file is saved.
- 4. Double click on the setup file of Nexus mod manager and follow the installation instructions.
- 5. After installation, you can open the app using the start menu or desktop icon.
- Open source game modification manager
- User friendly interface and easy to browse
- Integrates with Nexus website
- Doesn't alert you to conflicts
- Outdated modification system