Wappalyzer for Chrome
Version: 6.4.17 Filesize: 1.9MB
- Open Source
- In English
Wappalyzer is also made in mind to gather organic data on thousands of web applications that not only give a glimpse and insight into the software industry but also can be used for filling the gap between developers and their potential customers.
Features of Wappalyzer
Detects various unique technologies
The main purpose behind this handy extension is to display the platforms used by different websites like analytics, build/CI, advertisement networks, cache tools, font script captchas, blogs, advertisement networks, e-commerce networks, CMS, database, or document management systems and plenty more.
Practically, Wappalyzer is easy to use as it looks and can be very helpful for identifying web technologies behind those web pages. If the user is surfing the internet and find various web design elements they like or want to implement in their website, all it takes is a simple click on the icon and the add-on fetches a list of technologies used in no particular order.
Intuitive and flexible to use
If you’re looking for how to design your website and you’d like to have the same technologies on your webpage or website, Wappalyzer can be a handy profiler that fetches you information about these web design elements with the click of a button, the app will serve you a comprehensive list of technologies given to you.
Keep track of the competition
Every startup or new business looks for an edge in the market and what better way than studying the technologies their competition is using. Many use Wappalyzer as a growth marketer for lead generation to boost their traffic and delivers impressive results.
Steps to download and install Wappalyzer
- 1. To download Wappalyzer, click on green download button on upper right side
- 2. You’ll be sent to the external website of the app to continue the download.
- 3. Track down the .exe file of the program in the download folder where the file is saved.
- 4. Double click on the setup file of Wappalyzer and follow the installation instructions.
- 5. After completion, you can launch the app using the desktop icon or start menu.
- Detect various technologies in webpages
- Can be used for analytics
- Used for lead generation
- No standalone app