Version: 18.104.22.16823 Filesize: 25.3MB
- In English
GOM media player is an open-source powerful media player with integrated audio and video codecs built into the software for providing an immersive experience. This program supports multiple file formats such as AVI, Mp4, DAT, MPEG, WMF, XviD, and DivX and it plays them effortlessly without the need to install additional codecs separately. The amazing capabilities of this software are its ability to play broken AVI files by skipping the damaged frames and can play locked or partially downloaded files and comes with a lot of amazing features such as drag and drop support, overlay mixer, HTTP streaming, enhanced filter rendering, subtitling, key remapping, and rebuilding for AVI files and Unicode support.
Features of GOM Media Player
It has sophisticated features
GOM Player comes with a wide variety of functionalities that includes audio capture, screen capture, A-B repeat, playback speed control, and applying video effects for taking the viewing experience to the fullest and does more than simply playing videos.
You can do in-depth customization of GOM media player’s advanced filter control and skinnable interface to tweak the settings and preference to the user’s liking and personalizing their experience for watching videos according to their needs and at the same time being immersive. If you’re tired of that old look of the GOM player and want to change the overall look of the media player, you can download skins and logos from the official website of the software.
It has comprehensive file support for every format
Being known as the most versatile and simple media player, the GOM Player can play almost all popular video formats by default such as FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, and many more.
It has a built-in codec finder feature
There are certain situations where the GOM player is unable to play uncommon video files that are not supported by default. When you try to play these uncommon video files, the program’s codec finder service will search and locate the supported codec and directs you to the location of the file so you can save it and run the GOM player next time and the video files will play as intended.
Steps to download and install GOM player
- 1. To acquire the app, click on green download button on upper right side of FileProton
- 2. Download will begin shortly, wait for it to finish and navigate to download folder.
- 3. In the download folder, where the file is saved, locate the .exe file of the software.
- 4. Double click on setup file of GOM player and follow the installation instructions.
- 5. After successful installation, you can launch it by using the start menu or desktop icon.
- User interface is intuitive and easy to approach
- Easy to use
- The program automatically download presets and codecs
- Installs google toolbar without asking the users
- This content is easy